Why is Code Inverness asking me to register?
By becoming a registered user, you will be able to access course on Code Inverness which are not available to other visitors. You will also be provided with a more personalised experience and the ability to receive recognition of the work you do outside of Code Club too!
What do I agree to by accessing and using the Code Inverness website?
By becoming a registered user of Code Inverness you agree that you will:
- provide a valid email address;
- not let anyone else use your account;
- keep your login details, including your password secret;
- only set up one account per person;
- set up your account in your own name, and use an appropriate display name. You must not seek to pass yourself off as someone else or pick a display name which is offensive, defamatory or otherwise likely to be deemed by us to be unacceptable;
- notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
Whether or not you are a registered user, when using Code Inverness you must always act honestly and appropriately. Unacceptable behaviour includes being abusive, offensive, defamatory, infringing anyone’s privacy, trolling, harassing or doing anything which would upset or be disrespectful to any other person.
I'm concerned about my personal data. What can Code Inverness use this for?
What do I need to know about my registered details?
You will be able to access your registered details with your email address and password.
You will be able to keep your information up to date by logging in and updating your profile.
Your site does not allow users registration.