Code Inverness is committed to protecting your personal information, being transparent about what data we hold and giving you control over how we use it.
It is important for you to read this policy in full to understand what information we hold about you, how we may use it and how you can access, update and delete your personal information. However, if you don’t have time to read the whole policy now, here are the main reasons we collect different types of information about our users:
• To help us monitor and improve our digital products and services;
• To provide you with a more personalised experience, such as making course recommendations or telling you when a course you might like is available.
• To send you details about the products and services offered by Code Inverness, where you have signed up to receive such communications.
What are Code Inverness’ privacy principles?
Code Inverness privacy principles in respect of how it collects, uses and manages your personal information. Registering with Code Inverness gives you access to a growing number of benefits, such as access to all our online courses. Asking for your name means we know how to talk to you.
• We are clear on what data we hold and what we do with it.
• You control the data we hold on you.
You can ask us to close your account at any time within the “Account Settings” section of Code Inverness. We will delete your main account information (such as your name, email address, date of birth and postal address) securely and swiftly, and anonymise all the remaining information we might hold about you, such as your activity on the website and courses you access. We will have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, and will only work with responsible organisations, which have been carefully chosen by Code Inverness, when handling your information.